Now that we are no longer distracted by the publicity stunts (I heard that a presenter resigned from Bob FM or something) we can now focus on the issues. People, this is not about Mystrie resigning in protest. These MPs are getting free cars on our money. Can we focus on discussing that?
We have investigated and come up with the leading possible reasons.
- Nandala Mafabi, Semujju Ibrahim, Ken Lukyamuzi and other opposition MPs made the executive decide not to let them walk to work. So give them cars.
- Someone didn’t understand what was meant when they heard that Members of Parliament are always going for rallies. They thought these guys needed to do something Fast and Furious.
- Why do people complain about MPs getting cars? How you goin talking hate outside the club when you can’t get in?
- Come on. An MP can’t be seen on a boda. It is unheard of. Think of the damage this can do to the reputation of the honorable boda pilot.
- Ondonga Otto kept getting lost on the way. He needs a car with GPS.
- MPs can’t get KFM in their vehicles. They need new ones.
- Greed. The greed of bastards.