Due to the rising cost of operating business, these are the news rules that our dear beloved readers are required to follow:
- Words are very expensive these days so please read every word in an article only once so that every reader has an equal share. We don’t have enough words for double-dealers.
- We are all for saving the environment so after using an article, dispose of it properly so that it’s recycled. The material used to make these articles can be used to create many other articles.
- While reading one article, switch off all other articles. This helps us save power and reduces load shedding on the website.
- It is vital that you distribute your laughter equally among the articles. If you read one article now and know you have to read another one later, use half of your laughter now and save some for the next article.
- Laugh responsibly. Hahaha, hehehe, hihihi, LOL, LMAO and LMFAO are the legally accepted forms of laughter. However, bursting out with hohoho and huhuhu is environmentally unfriendly and could lead to even more UMEME power cuts.
- Because the shilling has become a loser currency, we shall only accept payments made in the Like and Comment currencies.
The ULK Team