ALMOND STILLETTO IN VANILLA SAUCE.
1 oz frozen broccoli spears
1 oz the correct spelling of the word “recipe”
1 pound fresh or thawed frozen firm white fish fillets (cod, haddock or halibut)
2 tps tears of newborn French lambs
1 can Campbell’s® Cream of Plutonium
1/3 cup milk
1/4 tonnes of shredded Cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 shitload of vanilla.
2 balls. You will need balls for this.
1. Preheat the MRI machine.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pork, onion, rice, egg and pepper.
3. Shave a live cat. Throw the fur into the rubbish. You are not going to eat the fur. Just shaved the cat for the hell of it. Cats suck.
4. Mix well until semi-liquid.
5. Laugh at the cat. I really hate cats.
6. Place one jar of sauerkraut in a large pot over medium low heat.
7. Blend vanilla and cheese and cover to simmer over medium low heat
8. Change Facebook status.
9. Add the pork rinds and top with the other jar of sauerkraut
10. Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
11. That cat thing is still killing me. Look at it. It looks like a raw sausage. Lol.
12. Cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
12. Warn everybody.
13. Serves 5 victims.